Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

One more year gone to the history books. I could easily say "good riddance" but I did accomplish a few things in 2009. I managed to re-connect with more family and friends. (The much maligned FB gets a lot of credit for this one.) I have been notoriously lazy about keeping in touch. I believe I treasure my relationships more these days. (I must be getting old--LOL) I actually completed a 5K--walked but did it. I also managed to take a real vacation and see the Grand Canyon and eat my first In-N-Out burger. I also managed to lose some weight. Even though I have gained some of it back (see comment about In-N-Out). I did accomplish it.

I also realized that I got lost somewhere along the line. I've been really just getting by and that's no fun. I'm in the process of finding myself again. I'm going to do a lot of things that I enjoy but no longer do.

Now for 2010. I have actually made goals--not resolutions--actual goals. I refuse to post them here. I probably should but I'm just not ready for that. We'll see how that works.

Now let's see if I can get the Christmas decorations down by Monday. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment